Baby Ticker - The Baby Countdown Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Well Christmas afternoon we started to open up gifts and than we were almost done when Megan said "oh we forgot one" and she ran to the room to get a small wrapped box. Nobody was really paying attention to much and she gave it to tony to unwrap. He opened it and it was a little red onzies that read "who needs Santa when you have grandparents" Tony didn't get it and but Bridgette got it right away and said really your pregnant which made everybody else look and we all got excited and I started to scream and cry and I was very thrilled for megan and ivan. Megan is due in August and they are moving to Germany in February so we will miss them so so much but we have lots of plans to go to Germany to see them. I will try to plan to stay there about a month during August so that I can help with the baby. Or whatever I need to do.

2 comments:

Bridgette said...

It is very exciting! I can't wait to be an auntie.

Megan, Ivan and Anton said...

Yeah...I can't wait to be a mommy!!!